Find your perfect-fitting boot
Learn how to find your perfect-fitting boots with this how to guide.
Start with your shoe size
- Pick your true shoe size
Now measure your foot width
- Measure the widest part of your foot using a tape measure
- Find your foot width and size using the chart
- Shoe Size + Foot Width = True Foot Size
Finally measure your calf width
- Measure the widest part of your calf using a tape measure
- Check your measurements using the chart
- True Foot Size + Calf Width = Your Perfect Fit
All you need is Killer Boots
We’ve got boots with up to five different calf widths. Find your perfect pair.
Simply the best feeling ever Boots
Check out this video to see why Iskra Lawrence loves stepping out in our simply be boots.