Bras & Corsetry
Are you wearing the right sized bra? Try our 7-step check. Try on your best-fitting bra and take a good look in the mirror.
- The wires at the front, in the middle of your chest (called the "center-front") should sit flat against your body.
- The wires should sit flat against your rib cage in the crease of your bust with absolutely no lifting away.
- Breast tissue should be encased completely by the wire. The wire should sit behind the breast tissue, under your arms.
- Cups should fit with no bulging over or gaping at the top.
- The back-band should sit horizontally across your body, in line with the wires at the front of the bra.
- Your back-band should be nice and snug. You should not be able to pull it more than 2 inches from your back.
- Your straps should be adjusted in length to give support to the cup but should also be comfortable.